Terms & Conditions
Website usage terms and conditions
The term ‘Skitude’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Innovation Centre, Science Park Square, University of Sussex, Falmer, Brighton, BN19SB. Our company registration number is 9108724. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall Skitude, its subsidiary companies or affiliates be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, this web site or from any information or material contained, showcased or displayed in it.